Our expert team has a strong track record in delivering investor relations programs that have clear and tangible outcomes, firmly establishing us as a leader in the ASX small cap sector.
We draw on our collective experience in financial markets, journalism, digital communication and our extensive investor networks to help ASX listed companies – or those preparing to list - to clearly articulate their investor proposition and achieve cut-through in a crowded market.
Our service covers the spectrum of strategic IR advice and support, delivered by a senior team. We use the latest social, digital and direct communication, to deliver programs to support major transactions (M&A, IPO), and / or act as a fully resourced investor relations office. Our long-standing client and investor relationships speak for themselves.
- Investor Targeting & Engagement
- IPO & Capital Raising Support
- M&A Support
- Financial Results & Market Analysis
- National & International Roadshows
- Annual Report & AGM Management
- Investor/Analyst Perception Audit & Peer Analysis
- Trading & Share Register Analysis
- Media relations
WE Expands Specialist Communication Capabilities>
Employers key role in Australia’s COVID-19 vaccination path>
WE Strengthens Health Sector Leadership>