We made density a hot topic.
CHallenge: SUPPORT VOLPARA POST-LISTING AND IMPROVE AWARENESS OF BREAST DENSITY & IMAGING QUALITY
WE Buchan worked with Volpara to develop a best practice communication strategy to ensure regular, two-way dialogue with investors. This involved the development of an investor centre for the Company, managing its direct, shareholder communication, providing an outsourced media solution, developing emotional and rational cross-channel content and managing events.
In addition to this, we launched the Volpara blog to educate the market on the commercial drivers for Volpara’s technology – using both video and written copy which was then repurposed for a quarterly investor newsletter.
We have driven more regular communication, simplified the Volpara message, helped people to understand ROI and created more of a story/journey. This has led to:
- Successful completion of $20m capital raise comprising of a $15m institutional raise and $5m SPP in May 2018
- A share price uplift of ~50% from listing at $0.50 to peak at $0.87
- Introduced new, significant investors to Volpara and increased the number of those attending the conference calls
- Greater awareness of Volpara as a leading company in the health tech space – frequently mentioned as a stock to buy/watch by the Motley Fool
- Significant increase in investor engagement and liquidity
- 991 clicks to Volpara content across the program at a 0.66% click-through-rate (compared to industry average of 0.4%)
- 79% increase in website traffic during advertising periods
- 22% conversion rate (watching videos) on landing pages compared to industry average of 2.35%
- Interviews secured with, Alison Boleyn, QANTAS Magazine, Claude Walker, The Motley Fool, Tamra Sami, BioWorld MedTech, Rachel Williamson and Brian Robins, Stockhead in the past six months